Mulmul is the world's finest cotton and the following characteristics are what sets it apart from other natural fibres:
- The length of the fibre makes it possible to make the finest of yarns without sacrificing the strength of the yarn.
- The strength of the fibre makes fabrics more solid and more resistant to stress.
- Its ability to absorb liquids gives fabrics made of Egyptian cotton deeper, brighter and more resistant colours.
- Its softness feels like nothing else in the world.
- Our cotton is hand picked which guarantees the highest levels of purity.
- They weave into beautiful, lustrous fabrics coupled with functionality and stability.